Thursday, March 13, 2008
Patience
Well I'm working this morning..so this means I didn't win the 200mil lotto..to bad..because I have already spent most of it..hope the bill collectors understand..heh! I am also fat this morning..I enjoyed and over indulged in a lovely meal from Red Lobster last night..it was good..but I was so not feeling good after I ate..so much food..my bod went into shock! ugh! It was a Rolaids nite!. We first tried to go to the Olive Garden..on a Wed. night there was still a 30 minute Waite! what the heck! and if you know me at all I HAVE NO PATIENCE...John is like its ok lets just hang out and enjoy..I was the party pooper and couldn't Waite..so Red Lobster got our business...I feel a little bad about not waiting..(note to self: have more patience..) before long I will have a whole brain full of notes to self..so the word of the day today is patience..when ever anyone says it run around and scream!!!...heh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment