Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hump day

I feel ugly today..so going to be a long day..Im having a day where I just want to work crank the music and tune everyone out..i hope they all understand! lol..do you ever have those days where you would just rather not talk? I did work out this morning..yay! maybe burned off one pepperoni off the two slices of pizza I devoured yesterday..and the cinnamon stick..and the 6 girlscout cookies ..and the pringles...and the peanutbutter...heh. It was a good day! :) Going to get creative today and clean out all my filing cabinets..organize..maybe that will help my day go by faster..

1 comment:

Sweetp said...

Well I have days where I want to tune everyone out, but not where I don't want to talk. Of course I don't have anyone to tune out here so I just talk to myself while tuning myself out. I call it multi-tasking, others call it pshycotic:)